Competitive Pay Based on Experience
Jones Group Supervisor is seeking an experienced Construction Supervisor who together with the Company Owner will be responsible for:
• Managing commercial and residential projects
• Project planning and budgeting
• Coordinating construction meetings with project engineer, architect, owner and subcontractors.
• Documenting change orders submittals, purchase orders, as well as additional paperwork pertaining to the project.
• Ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget
• Minimum five years experience supervising commercial and residential new construction and renovation projects.
• Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in understanding blueprints, specifications and proposals
• Understanding building systems
• Knowledge of construction legalities and safety standards
• Effective time management and strong organizational skills
Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
Interested candidates must complete all boxes of “Apply Now" on this page for consideration. After completing "Apply Now" you will be provided alternative apply methods including an address to apply in person as well as daytime phone number to call with questions.